24 February 2012

Another new project...

 ...I have been busy today, but not in a 'making' sense of the word...Firat of all I took a trip to a well known Swedish Store to look for some fabrics to make a pillow mat that is in issue 18 of Making magazine...




I think this would be great for my son...he can fold it up to sit on, or unfold to lie on whilst reading or playing games...I also think it would be good for when friends come over to stay...Will take pics of progress once I start it, and if all goes well I may make a second one for my daughter too...we shall see!







These are the fabrics I chose, based on the guidelines my son gave me: 


"Reds, blues, nothing babyish and nice and bright"


Am thinking either the red or white/colour stripe as the back and one pillow each in the other five...??
 Once home I tidied and reorganised my 'stuff' into the nice new tubs also from that lovely Swedish shop!


Lots of fun fabrics...
 ...and all the tools of the trade.
Neat and tidy, tidy and neat...


Now it's time to cut the fabric ready to start the cushion...wish me luck and remember to call by again soon xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...